Do you ride an E-MTB and are you looking an opportunity to improve your Mountain Bike Skills? Firecrest MTB have used over 21 years of knowledge and experience coaching mountain bikers of all ages and abilities to create a Mountain Bike Skills course for E-MTB’ers
E-MTB’s are brilliant – they are opening up mountain biking to new mountain bikers, keeping people riding or just letting riders have more fun out on the trails. Electric Mountain Bike’s make getting out on the trails easy with less effort needed to ride uphill. The Firecrest MTB E-MTB Skills Course will improve your skills through the technical sections of the trail, give you more confidence and let you get even more from your riding.
We work with you to give you the confidence to get the most from your E-MTB on the technical sections and downhills too. Whether it’s carrying more speed through corners, hitting jumps and drops with confidence or making light work of the technical sections we can tailor this course to your personal requirements and you can be safe in the knowledge that underpinning the Skills Training Firecrest MTB provide is a proven ‘Skills System’.
The latest technology to give you the ‘Ultimate Insight’ Into your Riding Technique
Firecrest Mountain Biking use the latest technology to give you the ultimate insight into your riding. Using the I-Pad App, Coach’s Eye, enabling us to show you exactly what’s happening trail side showing you where you can make the improvements to fine tune your ‘Skill Set’ to hone your mountain bike skills.
The following will be covered on your E-MTB Mountain Bike Skills Course:
Why it’s important to get your E-MTB set up right with a focus on understanding:
- Making the right tyres choice and running the correct tyre pressure.
- Getting your suspension set up for you and why tuning your suspension to the trail will enable you to ride trails with more confidence.
- Optimising brake lever set up to improve the way you ride and develop confidence on your bike.
Improving your skills and confidence on the bike including understanding:
- The importance of how your Body Position, Footwork, Looking and Speed Control effect how you ride the trail.
- The composition of the trail and the importance of why the Entry, Section and Exit and how trails are linked and layered are so important.
- The importance of Energy Management (Pumping) by introducing you to how you can make the bike work with you and gain free energy and speed from the trail (yes even on an E-MTB).
- The importance of ‘performance cues’ and how to ensure they don’t effect how you ride.
- An introduction to the psychology of mountain biking. Including the importance of focusing on the right things at the right time and taking control of your mental game.
Your course will cover all or a selection of the following:
- Adverse camber
- Technical Sections
- Technical Singletrack
- Technical Climbing
- Pumping (Energy Management)
Course Duration and Pricing:
Duration – Any (2hrs minimum)
We have a simple pricing structure for our 1-2-1 Courses: –
1-2-1 – 2 hours MTB Skills Coaching – £100.00
1-2-1 – 3 hours MTB Skills Coaching –
£150.00 – Special Offer only £125.00
1-2-1 – 4 hours MTB Skills Coaching – £200.00
Add additional Participants for £10.00 per person, per hour for up to 4 Participants.
If your looking to book a Group Course for 5+ participants please Contact Us
Dates – Any time, any date (subject to availability)
E-MTB – Latest News
- Looking to find out more about E-MTB’s check out E-Mountain Bike the leading E-Mountain Bike Magazine.
- The Best Electric Mountain Bikes – Looking to buy an E-MTB? Read MBR’s guide to buying the latest E-MTB’s.
- 10 Reasons you should try and E-MTB – BikeRadar
- Dirt Magazine’s Comprehensive Guide to E-MTB’s everything you need to know when it comes to all things E-MTB.