Firecrest MTB – Aston Hill Downhill
Ensuring A Safe Event – Car Parking
Race Day Car Parking
On race day will will be using the field opposite Aston Hill for parking and the car park for Aston Hill Bike Park will be for the companies and organisations sponsoring and partnering the race.
The Race Car Park is easy to get to. If you are approaching from the bottom of Aston Hill the car park is approx. 50m on the right after the main entrance. If you are approaching from Chesham (down the Aston Hill) you’re pass the car park on your left before your get to the main entrance. There is plenty of space in the field for parking.
Please Note:- We hire the field for the day from the Farmer so please respect their property, follow marshals instructions and drive responsibly.
Event Parking is free for competitors and £2 per car for spectators.
Please respect Aston Hill Bike Park’s neighbours, park responsibly and take your little home.
Ensuring a Safe Event – Car Parking
Please read the following carefully. It relates to your use of the car park.
‘The users of the car park do so at their own risk. The organiser will not accept liability for any accidents damage or loss incurred’.
The car park speed limit for all vehicles is 5mph.
Security of your vehicle:-
Please ensure that before you leave the Car Park:-
- Your vehicle is securely locked.
- All of the windows of your vehicle are securely closed.
- If your vehicle is fitted with a vehicle alarm, steering lock, or similar device, that it is engaged and/or activated.
- Please note there is no CCTV onsite.
Should your vehicle be damaged or broken into when you are in the Car Park.
If your vehicle sustains damage while in the Car Park or any of your possessions from your vehicle are taken without your permission while it is in the Car Park, you should:-
- Immediately inform a the Event Organisers.
- In the case of theft, immediately inform the Police.
- Notify your insurers promptly.
- Wherever possible please take your possessions with you when you leave your vehicle.
- If you do leave possessions in your vehicle, you do so at your own risk. Therefore, please do not leave them where they are visible. You should lock them in the boot or in an equivalent, secure, out-of-sight storage area within your vehicle.
- You are reminded that your motor insurance policy may not cover possessions in your vehicle. It may be possible to arrange separate insurance cover for such possessions and we encourage you to do so.
Safety in the car park:-
- Please drive carefully in the Car Park and obey the directional and other signs. The Car Park speed limit onsite is 5mph.
- Please supervise all children and animals who must be kept under your control at all times in the Car Park.
Prohibited activities when parking:-
- You must not tow any vehicle into the Car Park except as part of the services offered by persons authorised by us and no work on nor cleaning of vehicles by you or your agent. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, you must contact a member of Firecrest MTB Event Team to ensure that your vehicle removal or repair is organised without causing disruption, damage or danger to any other person or property in the Car Park.
- No activity in connection with the selling, hiring or disposal of vehicles or goods or services shall be carried out in the Car Park.
Variation of the terms and conditions for using the Car Park:-
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be varied except in writing by the Event Organiser. Nothing said or done by any of the Firecrest MTB Event Team is capable of varying these Terms and Conditions.
- Each of these Terms and Conditions shall be construed separately, applying and surviving even if for any reason other provisions are held inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
- The Car Park is on Private Farm Land used for grazing cattle. Please remove all rubish.